About invisible braces are spoken as about new stage in the development of orthodontics. Thanks to the use of such a system, the cosmetic problem of wearing is successfully solved: the bracket system is installed from the inside of the jaw and is therefore absolutely imperceptible. Structurally, lingual braces are systems of locks joined by an arc. And its length is less than that of the usual vestibular systems.
Advantages of lingual braces
Many decide to put invisible braces, because such designs have successfully combined a number of significant advantages, including:
- fast and stable result - bite correction
- no risk of injury to the mucous membranes of the cheeks and lips
- quick adaptation period
How to select and install internal brackets
The choice of the system for correction of bite begins with the consultation of an orthodontist.
The orthodontist of dental clinic S.I.Y. Dentall will necessarily explain why some or other lingual braces were chosen, tell about the rules of care and the stages of correction of the occlusion. The procedure for installing the lingual bracket system includes the following steps:
- visit the dentist and examine the oral cavity
- impression and modeling of the jaw
- manufacturing invisible brackets
- their installation
- repeated visits to the dentist in order to monitor the effectiveness of treatment and correction of the elements of the system
What invisible braces can be installed
Standard. When choosing this option of correction, the patient gets the opportunity to correct the bite at a relatively low price. After inspection, making of casts and modeling, and also manufacturing of systems on the patient's teeth, locks are attached, through which an arc is passed.
Lingual braces "Incognito". The difference of this model is the consideration of the slightest anatomical and physiological features of the oral cavity. As a result, miniature systems are made of a lowallergic alloy with the addition of gold. Ultra-slim design is made in Germany and almost does not cause discomfort in the patient. The invisible bracket system provides an absolutely accurate correction of the occlusion.
Adaptation to invisible braces installed in the dental clinic S.I.Y. Dental, requires very little time. This is achieved by:
- using of modern developments in orthodontics
- high professionalism and extensive experience of the doctors of the clinic
For some time, the patient may have a feeling of discomfort in his mouth, as well as an unclear speech. However, over time, these symptoms pass.
For proper oral care, our specialists recommend using:
- toothbrushes (V-shaped, brushes and other models)
- mouth rinse with antiseptic
General principles of oral care after the installation of invisible lingual brackets:
- it is important to brush your teeth regularly after each meal
- dental floss, or so-called floss, should be used
- it is recommended to avoid sticky, too hard and stretching food (chewing gum, jujube, nougat, nuts)
- you need to visit the dentist regularly
Cost of lingual brackets
The cost of treatment is calculated individually after consultation of the dentist-orthodontist. The final price depends on the type of construction, the complexity of the defects, the volume of maintenance of the structure.
Specialists of dental clinic S.I.Y. Dental will be happy to give you and your child healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. All doctors have high qualifications, extensive knowledge and extensive work experience, so you can be sure of a positive result of treatment.