The dental clinic S.I.Y. Dental effectively uses laser therapy, a modern method of treating light energy. The instrument for laser therapy is the BTL-5000 Laser, a laser device. BTL-5000 Laser - this is not an experimental novelty, but tested by European practice in dental clinics.
The therapeutic properties of the laser beam generated by the BTL-5000 Laser make it possible to use this device to treat a variety of dental diseases, for example, diseases of the oral mucosa, periodontal diseases and dental caries.
Indications for the application of laser therapy
- inflammatory phenomena in the hole after tooth extraction
- activation the enzymatic system of pulp in the treatment of initial, medium and deep caries
- pain reduction and often even cessation of bleeding
- analgesic effect, reduces infiltration, inflammation of the tissue and the risk of hematoma formation
- treatment of burns and ulcers. Laser therapy has a bactericidal effect on the microflora, reduces inflammatory reactions and improves both the local and general immune response of the body
- effectively prescribe against herpes and stomatitis. Laser therapy prevents the formation of blisters with herpes
- laser therapy reduces the inflammation of the gums and pain, allowing for better dental hygiene
As a result of laser therapy, the formation of purulent secretions decreases and the formation of periodontal (periodontal) pockets ceases.
Reduces hypersensitivity during chewing. If surgical intervention is required, laser therapy reduces pain and accelerates the healing process.
The best results are observed if you start the procedure immediately after surgical therapy. As a result of using the laser, oxidative processes are accelerated, which favorably affect microcirculation in damaged tissue, and improve drainage.
Laser therapy can be combined with the use of anti-inflammatory drugs and sorbents.
In carrying out prophylaxis of caries, laser therapy can be prescribed either alone or in combination with the use of fluorolac, vitafluor, a calcium preparation, while the effectiveness of these caries prevention medicament is significantly increased by 60%, 40% and 30%, respectively.
Periodontit is the result of untreated gingivitis. Laser therapy has a bactericidal effect on the pathogenic microflora and reduces inflammation of the gums and pain, wich is allowing for better dental hygiene. As a result of laser therapy, the formation of purulent secretions decreases and the formation of periodontal (periodontal) pockets ceases.
Thanks to the prevention with the optimal use of the BTL-5000 laser therapy apparatus in the dental clinic S.I.Y. Dental, many dental diseases are cured much faster and easier.