Plasmolifting is a new approach to rejuvenation.
What is plasmolifting? Features of the procedure
Plasmolifting the face. The processes of tissue regeneration are natural, but with age they slow down and do not work at full strength. However, they can be helped. For the first time, plasma with a high content of platelets was used for this purpose back in the 70s. the last century. in laboratory conditions it was proved that such a plasma positively affects the condition of the skin, hair bulbs, bones and joints. Platelets actively release growth factors - proteins, which stimulate cell division. In addition, platelets tend to accumulate around problematic sites in tissues, so that the effect of growth factors becomes directional.
During the plasmolifting procedure uses the patient's own blood. The drug is made from 45-60 ml of venous blood, which by centrifugation is converted into a platelet-enriched plasma gel consistency (PRP-gel). Injections of the obtained preparat into problem areas allow to smooth out wrinkles, restore elasticity and remove skin flaws (scars, stretch marks, scars, post-acne).
Due to the fact that the plasma used is part of the patient's blood, it does not contain any foreign components, is not a source of negative side effects, is not rejected by the body. As a result of its introduction into the skin, the breathing of tissues normalizes, oxygen saturation, regulation of water balance, acceleration of the formation of collagen with elastin and intercellular substance. This leads to the activation of the skin's defense system, promotes faster recovery of damaged tissues and their healing.
Plasmolifting the face
- cure of acne and post-acne
- help in eliminating small, mesh and reducing mimic and age wrinkles
- align, pull up the face
- reduce scars, scars, stretch marks, make them much less noticeable
- speed up the restoration of the dermis after laser or chemical peeling
In addition, there are other areas of exposure:
- Plasmolifting of the neck is recommended for first or severe wrinkles, dry skin, allergic reactions and reduced skin elasticity. It is known that it is very difficult to rejuvenate the skin of this area. Plasmolifting of the neck will correct the age-related changes.
- Plasmolifting of the decollete. Another popular area for exposure. According to experts, there is no the most safe means for rejuvenating the delicate and sensitive skin of decollete.
The result of plasmolifting can be compared with the result of a surface surgical lifting, but without a long rehabilitation period.
Duration of the procedure
One session of Plasmolifting the face from 40 minutes to an hour. The course includes 3-5 repetitions with an interval of 2-3 weeks.
Contraindications to plasmolift
- The presence of acute infections.
- Pregnancy, as well as the period of breastfeeding.
- Violations in blood coagulability.
- Presence of any serious illnesses.
- A recent chemical or laser peel of the skin..
Preparation before the procedure
The first stage of preparation is the standard delivery of tests. It is inadmissible to use plasma for infected patients. If no obstructions are found, you can assign the day of the procedure.
Experts recommend 2-3 days before the appointed date to comply with the diet, exclude fatty and salty foods, alcoholic beverages, tea and coffee. Do not smoke, minimize physical activity. It is important to start drinking a lot of fluids - at least 2 liters a day. The last meal should be 4-5 hours before Plasmolifting the face.
Recommendations after plasmolifting
To prevent complications and achieve maximum effect, it is recommended to observe the following rules:
- Do not prescribe other cosmetic procedures on the same day with plasmolifting. Do not use makeup for 12 hours after the injection. Within three days after the procedure, you can not visit the sauna and swimming pool, during the week - a solarium.
- Do not forget! Beauty is, above all, a healthy lifestyle and a positive attitude. Avoiding stress and caring for proper nutrition and daily routine, you can count on the best effect of restorative procedures - and of course, it should not be reduced to zero by smoking, harmful food and increased doses of alcohol.